One of the best VPN service
Special Limited Offer: Use link below to get 30 Days Free!
When you are looking of a VPN to hide your true identity online, you should look no further then the VPN service Private Internet Access (PIA). It is the featured VPN service on Aeternet for multiple reasons. One of the most important ones is that PIA does not log anything at all! This means it is pretty much impossible to connect your VPN activities to your real identity.
The Company and Location
You might ask yourself why the location from which the VPN company is run from is important at all. To give a short anwser to that, many countries have laws in place that would force VPN services to log all the data of its customers. But there are still a few countries left that won’t force logging by law. However it would even then still be possible for agencies to come with a court order demanding data logs of a user. But PIA does not log at all, so there would be nothing to show them at all, hence your true identity will still be kept anonymous. You see, PIA is run by London Trust Media, Inc which is based in the US and Iceland, and these are one of the few countries that does not have mandatory data retention laws in place.
Identy Protection Features
Although there are many VPN services these days, not all of them include some of the more advanced mechanisms for protection your online identity. You see, there are still some flaws in some of the VPN services that are available that can cause your true identity to be leaked. PIA is definitely one of the few VPN services that will provide you with all forms of advanced protection against any of those identity leaks.
- DNS Leak Protection: This will ensure that all DNS requests are being made through the VPN, and will not leak your true identity to ISP DNS servers. So you will always remain in a safe and private environment.
- MACE™ : Advanced Malware Protection that will make sure your are guarded against trackers and advertisements.
- IPv6 Leak Protection: This will protect you from all websites that have IPv6 connections and could possible leak your real identity.
- Shared IP adresses: All of the IP adresses are shared among all of the users of PIA. This will ensure an even higher degree of anonymity.
- Kill Switch: This ensures that all traffic can only route through the VPN, so when your connection drops it will not route any traffic through your normal connection.
PIA provides many options of payment, and includes several anonymous payment methods.
- Gift Cards
- Supports P2P (torrents, emule)
- Easy to install and use
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 5 devices supported at once
PIA has pretty decent prices. You can start from $3,33 per month for a whole year. Or choose a monthly sub for $6,95. Either way, you get some real bang for your buck here with all the features PIA offers you.
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Hong Kong